Monday, September 04, 2006

Basically, work and life should be balanced. But, some people complain about not having good pay while they work from early morning till late night. People like me will just say, I am not going to quit. All because of my pay and work hour are reasonable enough for entry level position, yet the tasks are way beyond my expectation. Who cares right? Only because I know how to comfort myself, shut up if you failed to make yourself smile inside.

A good way is to meet your buddies, better with someone who work with different employers or companies, coz you know what, I love to share or at least to get to know about environment in different work settings. I know, I rarely use my muscle to perform my assignments, as I only need good fingers and energetic eyes. It's hard too sometimes, mainly because you cannot perceive text as exciting as observing a sexy lady. What you have in your mind ha?

Met with a friend of mine who was my classmate during high school. Been a while, last time we met was about 3-4 years ago. Time passes without having us notice. I threw a smile, being proud for gaining some weight that makes me look like an obese adult haha, then we shook hands, both smiling as we both are not as skinny like we used to be during schooling time. Had a short chat at a mamak's stall. Got back home at around 9.00++ p.m. Wasn't so tired, as meeting a friend is a good time to have once in a while. We both are newbies in working world, of course there are lots of complaints and issues. But what the heck, we both are lucky to be given the opportunity to work without having to wait for a very long time, mine was less than 2 months of being unwillingly unemployed. Thank God, I'm working right now.

What should be next in the list? Something that start with E, after E ended then will be M time. Who knows what are both stand for? Don't ask me, ask... no buddy... hoho...

__________________________
I wonder whether someone is happily sleeping right now while I'm posting this... Sweet dreams, then! By the way, I'm predicting Japan to expand in Q3 though the CPI rose lower than expected and the IP for July had dropped... Japan is doing fine, I believe, nihonjin ganbatte ne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home