Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The best thing to happen in your first week of working life is there is a dead body falling from 8 floors above. Yes, from 19th floor and suddenly "bum", the body stopped by the platform on the 11th floor. The good thing is, the 11th floor is where my department is situated. So wrong. Some of Chinese people in my dept. made a rather serious joke that we need to pray for the hungry ghost since this month according to the Chinese calander is the month where the door between hell and real world is opened. So, it's hungry ghost month, basically.

What's more interesting is that, I heard a colleague who got a speculated idea of falling from 19th floor to the 11th floor made it sounds like 911, for him playing around with the number saying "19-11" or "11-19"... soon, he bought the number, you know what number... If he wins, hopefully he won't hohoho...

So, what's more can be really interesting about your first week of working life?

__________________
Working is tiring, but having an informative work is more than tiring... makes life more educational... my job is very meaningful to my personal development... sorry to all beloved people, I might be busy for these few days, trying to adapt with working world... I'll do my best to attend to all your requests once I got used with my office life, locked up on the 11th floor with English environment, what the...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home