Thursday, July 13, 2006

I'm hoping that Central Bank will love me like I love Honey & Clover. I wish I'll be able to work for them, to continue developing my research skill in the field of Economics. This is the chance for me to continue loving Econometrics. I feel so lucky to do quantitative Economics, just because I love Math is not enough, Economics is so much fun too.

But, in anime, Honey & Clover is one of the best. Still got my attention, not just the story, but the beauty of the drawing too. I love the smile, I love the eyes, I love the action. Life is like a journey, I travel to seek meaning in my life, and you have your own journey in finding meanings.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So, everything starts here. In 2 weeks, I'll get the meaning of today's interview. To see how good I was during the interview which involved 3 interviewers. We'll what next. May Allah ease my life, the way I wanted it to be, and the definitely way He pleases. InshaALLAH, everything will stand as it is.
__________________
August could be the month of beautiful journey for tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home