Sunday, June 11, 2006

Alhamdu liLLAH, just got back from Racine. It has been a very tiring day. Waking up early morning not only for World Cup matches, as there was a BBQ party held at Abang Wan's place. Been busy BBQing the chicken and eat and eat and drink and drink, but without burps.

But, the night ended so fast when the 3 of us, me, Paeh and Abang Man, decided to leave for Milwaukee. Saw tears in one of the Malaysians, maybe this very close bond among us means a lot to that person. I do feel the same, but it only came to me in the car, thinking of how lucky I am to be sent in this land, especially to Milwaukee for giving me the chance to meet my 2nd cousin and his family, whom I never know exist here in the States. What a small world. Yes, I do feel a bit sad looking around the house, open and close the fridge, and soon step out from the house. No matter how mad I was to little Danny for shouting at me, I already missed his rudeness coz he is not as active as yesterday, due to the fever he got since last night. I wish to be back, so I can continue seeing Danny, Nadia and their parents. They are my family here in the States. I'd received more than what I'd wished for.

Thanks to Kak Nana and Abang Fikri to for hospitality in Gurnee. I just don't have enough words to express how grateful I am to all of them.

But, in the end, I have to leave. I'll to my best to remember every single person, though I don't really have good memories nowadays, probably did lots of sin to God and to myself. Praise to the AlMighty God for giving me this opportunity to breathe here, and set my feet on this soil, called America. I keep thinking, why do people outside America have negative view about this land? How unlucky! Even my mom knows :)

_____________________
I love Milwaukee :D But, what can I say, my love is in Shah Alam :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home