Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I wish I can reborn myself. Sometimes, I just don't get it why I am so impatient. A friend of mine, who was a very close friend when we were in college, told me about a culture shock faced by most students who return back to Malaysia from the States. I wonder, does this claim as nothing to do with those who return back from European and Brisith soils? Weird eh? Coz you are born under this coconut shell, you might not know how things are in American land. Though their buildings are way dirtier and old school compared to Malaysian, they are people with attitude. Another friend of mine informed me that Malaysia is known as number one in physical and infrastructure but with third world attitude.

We really need to focus on manufacturing 'Modal Insan' so the minds of the people are at the same class of the infrastructure. We need more k-worker who can really work, not just people like me who only knows but has no experience in working world. But, no to worry, by working we gain experience and skills.

Still not to late to remind myself to be more patient, and not to be carried by the 'slow' flow of the Malaysian attitude. I neeed to tell myself to be patient during driving and while queuing up waiting for turn... Malaysians are too courteous, so we need to accept the pace of their services. Though they think we are not special people, they have no need to speed up the pace. They follow their own pace, so I need to accept it. Ewah2, macam la dia bagus dan laju sangat. I don't say I'm better, I'm reminding myself to accept the pace. People in Shah Alam drive very carefully, that's why they don't care whether they slow down the traffic coz they only think the road belongs to them. This is life in Shah Alam :p

La la la.... my brother will be continuing his studies, and I'll be left with my standard 6 brother who is and should be preparing for his UPSR trial. While I'll be going for final interview with the central bank tomorrow (Thursday) with hope of being hired by the Economics Department. Pray for myself and for my brothers! :)

Mom told me that our neighbor reads my blog. I don't care, but if I do write impolitely, I hope it is acceptable to my audience, which I intentionally address to myself. This is just a words to my own self for me to remember of how I run my life. I believe life is like writing a diary, so it is me who moves the pen, and Allah is The One who lets me moves the pen the way I want. So what? If I refuse to join usrah, do you say you care? If I put priority on my real family as the reason for not going to usrah, will you say something? I don't want to be like some of my siblings, giving great attention to societies and organizations while having tired faces at home. That's just too hypocrite! But, I don't care... Hammuka 'ala Qodri Hammika (Your priority is based on the rate of your priority). If you prioritize A more than B, so you should do A, I got nothing to say. Only than I'll do B if I tell myself that B is prior to A. Who cares. As long as everyone is doing fine and happy, I'm happy too.

___________________
I'm not going to force myself anymore, I'll do things my way. I'm trying not to force others coz I think I'm bad at this... I should push myself further, not by putting pressure on people in my circle... Ganbaru yo Abuduru-san!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home