Saturday, August 12, 2006

What a tiring life. That's all I can say about my life lately. I just couldn't find a word to describe about my life coz I'm no good at language, hohoho. To all little toddlers, there is no Christmas, until the end of this year, coz we should wait another Narnia moment to say that Christmas is back. Heh, what the heck am I writing about Christmas. This morning, went to the first wedding of my Hira' friends. At last, after missing couple of walimah, this is the first one. Yeah yeah, you could not say everything is perfect, there is always words uneasy to be heard of coming from no where. Whose mouths? Who knows... but, everything was okay, nothing is not bad. But, sorry to the couple, couldn't say goodbye while you guys were busy cutting the cake, coz feeling lost for a second not knowing where to stand and what to do. So, we left for Sunway Pyramid. Probably, a girl and me are good enough to be the ones from KISAS, probably no one actually got invited.

I feel like a very small world, when everybody say hello to me while I couldn't really recall their names, except those who really close to me. Haiya, need to refresh my memory. Even for tomorrow's wedding in Seremban, I don't feel like going, since it'll take some distance to travel. We'll see how my mood will be during the morning tomorrow. See, another wedding. So tired of going, foods is always main attraction, but feeling tired is very inevitable. Probably, a cup of Tongkat Ali by AliCafe should work as energy booster, remember kids it's AliCafe, not Ali Kafir ha, as taught to me by my 'lil bro. Why life is so full with activities back in M'sia. That's why you should feel very grateful when you can relax back in the States, though people shouting 'We hate America.' Remember, hate the people on the top, not the people, you should pity them since they are not the ones guilty. They do hold posts protesting like you all, they are normal people like you all, just ordinaries.

Sometimes, I don't feel like saying amin to anyone's prayer blaming the Americans. You should go into the countries, not by looking from the outside. I you hate a house, hate the house, not the people. Not because I disagree with what you are saying. Only that, sometimes you need to look at things properly. Ah, I don't know why, I just could not accept that people hate America so much, as if all Americans are bad people. Likewise, people in America think Lebanese are terrorists, while they should not put a mark on the whole Lebanon community. Can a child or an infant be a terrorist? How could they let people with no heart killed by shooting at small kids, weak adults, and cute little todlers? I mean, where is the rights of the human greatly shouted in the American land? What's the meaning of all that loud shout while you could not really do what you say? Yes, news from the media is never 100 percent true. One-sided news is always being broadcasted. If you read news in Malaysia, they'll blame everything to the Western world, while news in the West will always blame those in the East to be wrong ones. So, who will win in the end? No final words would come out from any meeting, whether by the OIC or by the UN. One side will say the plan is lopsided, the other one will say it is good enough. So, nothing could be achieved when there is disagreement.

The best way to think is, not to just holding posts and protesting. A preachers had said in a mosque where I prayed with some friends of mine, the enemies are afraid when Muslims pray Subuh prayer in a congregation as big as during Jumuah Namaz (Jumuah Prayer). When will that could happen? Seek the answer in yourself. If that is a sign of victory, who should work for it? This generation or next generation? Even if the Imam cries during prayer, how come only very small quantity of the makmums cry? I myself could not cry... feeling so bad of myself remembering how the Imam at Marquette Univ. made me cried praying for the Iraqis during the beginning of the war in 2003. How black is my heart today? How black is your heart?

Remembering the days I used to call myself using the word 'ana' which had lost from my identity. I can only refer to myself by the word 'saya' feeling much comfortable instead of using 'ana.' But, that's just words. I should stop here. The present I is who I am today. I do what I think right and fine, without thinking what is better in your eyes, you are no God except He Almighty.

________________
Lead me ya Ilaahi... may all wars stop with the shower of Your Rahmah... let us pray for all the people in the countries of war... let them sleep in peace, and play with smiles... regardless of what religion people in the world believe in, may all of them find the way to tranquilty of life.. the right path, which is the straight path to Heaven... Amiin ya Rabb... we the people should be the baiyinah not the destroyer of hope... aight?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home