Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tsumaranakatta... was really boring... sugoku! what can I say, the medicine of waking up myself in the early morning is by letting my ears torn apart with very loud Japanese song. Yesterday, I did try by letting my niece shouted into my ears, for I had made her cried till she vomitted, luckily the saliva fell on her shirt, not into my ears lah.

So, I am wishing for today not to be another tsumaranai day. The life of an unemployed is different. You got nothing to chase for the day, unless you set something to do in the day. My life is just too lame, being a driver and helping Ma taking care some kids, which lately I don't do much to help her. The least I can still do is washing the dishes, probably because I was trained in the States to make sure the kitchen clean, lucky la my wife-to-be :D Yesterday was another day I drove with anger in my head. I kept my face with fierce look whenever I look at silly drivers. If you happened to be one of them, smile at me please... I need to be entertained, but what can I say, slowly I am getting used and more relaxed with the traffic. I think, I had changed back to my old way of driving, though I can still tolerate to bikers and those who use signal, coz I like those people. Lately, in Malaysia, bikers are like I don't know what is the best analogy to them, coz they care nothing about obeying the red light. I couldn't remember how mad I was until I shouted to a biker "stupid!" for him to push me to steer the car just to avoid him, riding like crazy. If I got no heart, I'll definitely hit you to death. But, the car is not mine. Only that the shout made my brother beside me became so quiet. Ask him how mad I was at
that time. Stupid people are always stupid, like Forest said, stupid does what stupid does.

Am I stupid? Maybe and not. Sometimes, I do admit I got no brain in doing things. I just got feeling, that makes me mad sometimes to see people do things using their shrimp heads. What can we say, that's the beauty of life. When you see so many differences and weird actions, will you laugh to death or cry for how stupid the actions are, or will you kick those people to death for not doing things properly? For example, last 2 years, I couldn't find someone smoke while the khatib reads the khutbah. Today, things happen, I do know what goes into the minds of those silly people, there are people who smoke during the khutbah. Crazy lah, you are in Masjeed, shoot! Even girls got no shame to smoke in public. See, Malaysians are westernized more than those who went to the West. Shoot lah all these people. Even my brother got no brain, saying he just gave it try to smoke, but soon he got addicted, I hate smokers. They caused me to have T.B. virus in my lung. I wish I could die early so I won't be able to see the sickness of the modern society.

That is why I don't get it, some people they shout for usrah and then when they get back to their home, they don't act like one. Got no energetic force to work for the real family, but being so nice and very very very energetic to smile during programs and occacions, shoot lah those people too. If you say big in the usrah, you should do big things with your family. You need to improve the well being of the family first, if you can pass that level, I am willing and happily to support any work for usrah you shouted for. "Come and join us when you like," aha definitely I am not joining. The reason is obvious, usrah to me gave no improvement, to start again every single thing, not my taste. I had been back for more than a month, and I don't see anyone from my previous usrah groups care about meeting me. So, I am taking things slowly. Had I have the intention to meet others, I'll be the one who'll take the actions, I won't wait for others, they are just people, normal people so busy with their lives. I love my real family more than usrah, that is why. If you shout greater for usrah than your real family, shoot, I will shoot you!

That's so easy. If you got words, you kill anyone. No, I mean you can hurt anyone, coz words are like swords. For you to use it, wisely and properly, or whatever purposes you wanted.

___________________
To me, words are just words, I value actions. I know, I know, I use words more than my hands and legs, not for you to care, coz everyone should care more about themselves. Self, family, society, country, world. Everything has it's own stratum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home