Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Conditional offer letter, alhamdu liLLAH. But, still waiting for the result of my medical check up, which I had done the same day I picked up the conditional offer letter. It is conditional because the offer depends on the medical check up. I believe the doctor is a very nice guy, I hope he believes me for saying no to both his questions, neither had I been hospitalized nor been warded. It is the truth, I told him the truth. Whether or not I have to worry about the medical test is up to me, but people should tell me shinpai-shinai, aight?

So, today like days before, I am still at home, freely to decide to wake early or late, but today I decided to okiru (wake up) early, thinking of finishing the 2000 pieces puzzle which I had started doing since last week. At the same time I was asked to drive back my bro-in-law's car. I am thinking of going somewhere with the car key in hand, ho ho ho. But, first thing first, I need to drive my sister to a clinic, coz she has about a month to deliver her 2nd baby. Don't know what is the sex of the baby, she didn't say anything about it. Who cares, aight? What matters is that they say the birthdate will be about the same date of mine. I don't care if it falls on the same day, but it is in the same month, like I care :p What I know is there will be another small child in this house, whether I will shout like crazy or I will hug with love, that depends on how good the baby is haha... What I did for the past a month plus is just helping around and shout at the kids, sometimes couldn't stand their naughtiness, haiya...

This morning, when I drove back home, I feel like I wanna kick one female driver. Her car was coming out from the juction, but she only looked on her right, while I was going into the juction from her right. Luckily, she realized I was there cruizing to the juction, haiya... I don't care whether you are a makcik or a kakak whom I know, I will definitely curse you and shout at you if you drive carelessly. I'm sorry, I won't curse, coz I know it is bad for my health. I will definitely be mad. Stop before the white line and look left and right, that is very important when you are not experienced enough with that big juction. You have to admit, the road construction was bad, that's why the juction is really big, so you have to think ahead. Don't just jump into conclusion that you can slowly drive through, I won't hit you coz I saw you from the beginning, what I worry the most if you hit me, I will kick you out of your car to the ground. I really couldn't stand how stupid some people are when they drive. Hmmmm, maybe I am stupid too coz I do drive, but I think ahead whether or not I am familiar with the place.

Ah, who cares. Hope silly drivers die fast! That's my pray for them. Good drivers, I can only say just be careful with silly drivers. One more thing, slow drivers, use left lane coz this is Malaysia, not U.S.A. and the road is not your mom or dad's possession. No matter you are the High Judge in the Shah Alam Court, use left lane if you want to drive slow. Don't push me to use left lane just to pass you sluggish car. Owh, not to forget, those who come from outside Shah Alam, do learn how to use round-a-bouts. If I know you had live in Shah Alam for more than 6 months and still lack of experience with round-a-bouts, I hope you can avoid driving in Shah Alam, or at least don't block my way. Please, I am asking with politeness, learn how and do use signal. Lastly, when you signaled, quickly move ahead of me, I hate drivers with slow action, coz I respect people who ask permission by using signal, so hurry up and don't be like snails. Sometimes, when you try to be polite with other drivers, they move really slow, makes you feel annoyed. I know some people might doubt, that's because they think all Malaysian drivers are selfish. If you can respect others, you should think, others can respect you too.

Okay, that's enough babbling for today. I need to get outta here. I am going to drive shortly, so people with lack experience on driving around round-a-bouts, stop driving, okay?!

_____________________
If the above can be considered as a joke, I will be the one who will laugh to death hehe... hmmm, sarcasm is the best medicine.. I should stop critisizing coz I am going to work with the government soon, inshALLAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home