Sunday, July 23, 2006

Today is supposed to be another good day for me. I will do something great again! Hohoho... I have a plan to do some repairs to the old car, namely Tiara, not Datin Tiara Jacq okay hehe... so, what I need to do is to change the brake oil, surely will cost about 15 ringgit kot... then, I choose to also change the engine oil, or to some people they call it the black oil... so and so, I will try to ask the mechanic the price of the cable for the clutch... owh, not to forget, I need to ask him to check the brake, give some service la, and not to touch the filter. So, roughly, I need to bring some money la, where can I find money la coz I haven't got job yet... haiya, this looks bad la to my saving... but, this should be a small investment for me la, at least I can move a bit.. not just staying at home and being assistant to babysit some kids la, not now la.. I had enough, I couldn't stand being chased by a little girl and being screamed at with a very high pitch voice, haiya, not anymore la...

I did repairing this and that, though costed me some money, still a good deal la, not just staying at home having nothing to do. At least aa, you can smile when you see at something good you do, not to be proud at yourself, just to feel happy that something can work again like new... that's how happy you could earn by being a helping hand... so, the next thing you can think is to repair the car lah... what else you can think when you see a broken car? you need to repair lah...

I should cycle a bit la... coz I feel lazy since I know how to drive... that's the syndrom when you know driving... stop learning driving but go and learn to make cycling a habit... it's good for your health lah for sure....

Going out with special someone is good also... no need to worry, no need to be tense, no need to test you patience, just cruise around and smile wohoho... time is not wasted when you have quality time with someone you think can make you happy... just by smiling you indirectly produce a gift to others... so, think smart and smile lah when you got nothing to do... :D

^~^ ho ho ho... happy and happy, being happy is good for your health too.. so be happy lah no matter what you do and no matter where you are... inshaALLAH, good news will be revealed to you soon enough... wait for another happy week to arrive... something good might happen if God permitted...

____________________
If I work right now, probably I got no time to spend my quality time like I am now... hopefully, even if I were busy with job, I wish I could still make others smile... but, I need to smile first ^~^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home