Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I am addicted to Sudoku, though I'm still beginner, or should I say I'm already intermediate, I wish I could by myself a book of Sudoku so I can make my head spinning around in the KTM Komuter when I commute back to Shah Alam. Everyday sitting on the train was like a waste of time. Sometimes, I hate to see young people were so heartless for not giving their seats to elderly ones. I even told a young lady to show an old woman to an empty seat, she was like "aaa, nak panggil makcik tu?" what the hell... she's not anyone else and she's even a Muslim like us too, only that she's older, that's it. Ah, people these days are 'so Malaysian.'

I'm not writing this entry to talk about how Malaysian we should be, and definitely this is not about how to be merdeka person. I am hoping that some day we could be more Muslim in a sense that others will respect the teachings of Islam. I am wearing beard not because I want to be proud as Muslim and not because I want to make myself look older, just because. What are talking about? Nothing.

One day, when I was sitting in front of my not-so-favorite PC, I recalled a very sweet memory of travelling with my best buddy to Niagara Falls. Not because the journey was far and challenging, it was sweet to remember of how happy we were to find the mosque. Without a doubt, we parked the car and pray jama.' We then continued our journey to DC. I think everything was sweet memory. We agreed the travel was a big success in a sense that we both felt very satisfied with the plan and timing. At the beginning, everything was like messed up, as we were forced to cancel the booking after we realized that we couldn't reach Niagara Falls City by daytime, but having found the mosque was the sweetest one for me. Again, what are we talking about?

I think I need to find Sudoku. She said she likes crosswords and has intention to learn playing Sudoku, but I said I love Sudoku as my secondary way of life hohoho...

_____________
Ooo she is calling... bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home