Friday, March 31, 2006

Why do people keep forwarding emails? Even a tazkirah is too boring to be read when there are lists of email address being included in the email... if you are kind enough, cut the email and paste it as if it's a new email, I feel lazy enough to scroll down the email, I would rather click delete than read it... it's a hikmah too in forwarding the tazkirah, don't ya think? If you disagree, I don't care, but I'm happy to see no one forwarding tazkirah to me... and I love when my sister typed a tazkirah in her email by her own fingers, not just using the mouse to forward to her brother... I feel the connectedness... that's how a tazkirah could be delivered effectively...

People should realize you consume your time simply and you want others to consume their time to scroll down the email just to read a very short tazkirah, ah come on... life is too much to be wasted for scrolling, can't you just cut and paste? and especially when the format has already been distorted, aigo aigo I hate to read that kind of email. Be more professional...

I don't know what to say... even my family members had stopped forwarding tazkirah, they'll write one by themselves or when they think it is very interesting to be shared, they'll forward it to me... they should realize my level and needs at this moment... I just could not stand when people are more into forwarding than into making up something by their own... to spread someone's words, you should know the best way is to quote the name, not just this people say this and that... the prophet cursed those people, who do things based on someone say this and that... but to those who do things according to his words/sunnah and the Quran, that's what he recommended best. So, if your email say, "recite this 10 times you'll get a great reward," who do you think you are? I mean who said so? Tell me the basis and the ground of your saying...

I don't know what will happen to people like that, just wasting their time to waste others' time... they should know a scholarly way of forwarding words and reminders... that way, we could all improve ourselves together in a proper and arranged way... if you are happy, I'll be happy... if I read the email with curses and bad intention, I don't think the good will of you forwarding is in me... if you typed it by yourself, I would feel more connected, and realize how caring is my friend to his close circle... or at least to his reachable fellows...

Ah, enough with all this... I'm critisizing too much... if you want to spread good will and good intention, just put it in your blog which you'll definitely put it and decorate it in a very presentable way... that's how you should realize how sad is to see the format has been distorted and you want people to read'em... stop that! yamete kudasai!

______________________
Do you have your own principle in surfing the net? You don't? P-word for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home