Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I'm studing differential equation coz I'll be sitting for quiz, only 5 points... I want to aim for full mark, can I make it again? InshaALLAH... I should make it...Hoping this last semester will be my last blow... I wish my one-credit class won't cause me to sacrifice my entire GPA for this semester... Even if I need to make a presentation in Japanese class, I'll try to make it happen... Even if I need to write a paper in Japanese, I'll make it inshaALLAH! I sleep late but cover back during the day, or at least I normally care less about sleeping... This will be the last struggle in my studies here, I suppose...

About 3 hours ago, I did have a discussion about when to book ticket for returning back to motherland... We decided to look for any flight in the mid month of June, which means I have less than 4 months from now on... at the same time, I am still looking for any opportunity to set my feet on Texas' land... I wish I could visit Texas, though there are several other states I haven't visited, but the most appealing to me is Texas... luckily, got a new naqib who lives in Houston... hmmm, probably this would be my last trip, if I could spare some money to travel.... coz after this, it might be hard to come back after flying back for good... maybe yes or maybe no, but the chance is too stiff..

What am I doing here? I had rested so many times during revision... I getting tired and bored actually... I still could not let go the memory of yesterday where I scolded an eight-year-old kid for stealing a game from my house... I was so mad, and lectured the boys after chasing them to 2nd floor... I was insensitive actually, coz I was imagining myself as a great teacher like Onizuka haha... I dug up his past, he had been caught a year ago for stealing candy, and yesterday in his 8th year of life I caught him for stealing a PS2 game... who cares whether he is a big boy or small boy, but he did lie to me which is the reason I felt like lecturing him till he got no more tears in his eyes... I believe kids have a clean heart, but the world stained the heart... this reminds me of my own mistake when I was young for doing things without permission... and again reminds me of how angry I was when lecturing my own brother for stealing my saving... why? A young heart started getting dirty at a very young age... it is actually natural for all kids to make mistake, but in my case I just could not let them to keep making mistake because during my time there was no one to actually lecture me...

ah, I should stop here for mumbling to much to myself... adios amigos mucha lucha gigante!
_______________________
Forgive a young heart after scolding them, inshaALLAH they'll learn their lessons...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home