Monday, January 23, 2006

Hehehe.. less than a minute I posted a posting... now I'm back :D Just a sip or two would be fine.. coz I'm waiting for the rice to be ready... the popia I made yesterday night is all finished... I ate most of 'em... but what can I say, I can't eat or drink in the day, definitely everything is gone... but it's fine, the curry is still more left on the stove... just to wait for the rice...

I'm thinking of today as a wonderful day coz I'm thinking of going back to meet my family this year... definitely after graduation... though my housemate asking without earnest to go back with him to home country during Spring brake in March, I can't say much as I'll be going back for good in June... so, why waste time for Malaysia? I had to spend all the time I got here in Milwaukee, it's damn cold right now but that's what it is to live in Milwaukee...

Welcome to Wisconsin will always remain as a memory in my future, with a condition if I were able to live long life...

Okay, had to stop here... I just thinking of typing something, that's why I do blog for today... I think I'm happy just to type more than a para for today's session... till then, talk to myself again soon... sayonara...
___________________
Shukudai-wo shimasen... dakara, benkyoushimashou!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home