Monday, January 09, 2006

Does anyone have bolt to screw my head? I'm having headache... can't do anything much, even a capsule of drug (or you'd prefer call medicine) could do nothing, coz I just ate one... another one? Naa I just hate medicine...

Tomorrow we'll go to Chicago to celebrate Eid al-Adha... yesterday just got back from Rockford, visiting a Malaysian family over there... And now tomorrow need to go out early morning to catch up the Eid prayer... and this weekend will probably have to spend a night in Gurnee for an open house... I told Paeh's housemates to pick him up at the airport coz feel tired to travel... and especially to drive for people... Need to take some rest before jumping into another new semester... this will be my last semester... can't wait can't wait... haha..

Owh, just now went up to Abang Man's kitchen, he was cooking nasi impit and rendang, another can't wait thing to do... though I'm having headache, the rendang menu would be my supper or most probably be my breakfast tomorrow :D bestnya beraya... even though over the sea in different continent, the menu for raya is no big difference... need to look for curry puff and some kuih tomorrow after the prayer... slurpp...

I'll call back home to wish hari raya, hopefully there are somebody at home... hi mom and dad, eid mubarak... see ya all this year...

___________________________
I'm out, my head is chillin'...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home