Thursday, December 15, 2005

Just flipped through my notes and textbook... ain't know what to revise coz it's math, you know... all the time i do reading the notes, hmmm the same result coz i don't have enough practice... then, spent some time looking reading and review about Aeon Flux.... got no idea about it, it has a game... hmmm thinking again, would that be available for PS2? It looks interesting, omoshiroi desu yo!

Erk, time for relax has gone... need to pray and prepare for exam... it's Probablity guys... the subject is Probablity, how am I going to score this last exam? Pray for me and for myself... ought to be selfish at this time, pray for me and my success... I got to do better and better... I love math, but hell hard for this one... the one and only high level course I'll take for math... don't have strong background for calculus, forgotten already... that's why only able to be average... ah okay2, adios.... pray2 play2 lay2 sleep :p

______________________
Hari ni tak sejuk sangat... 1Celcius, so nice! tanoshikatta desu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home