Friday, December 02, 2005

pergh, sesudah sekian lama ku berusaha setiap hari menghadap menda ni, dapat gak pecah rekod below 120 sec... but this one is 111 sec, way above my target... coz previously I can only do 126 sec as my best, this one is way more cool... yippie... boleh la grad minesweeper camnih tehehehe.... kasih sayang itu tali, kasih sayang pengikat diri, kasih sayang pada semua, kasih sayang sesama kita, kasih sayang hoooo dunia moga selamat di akhirat sana... ah whatever is the lyric, this Raihan song accompanied me winning 111 sec of minesweeper... haha, aku riyak!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


But, what is more cooler is that I renewed all my best time scores for all levels, 5 sec for beginner level, 34 sec for intermediate level, and obviously 111 sec for advanced/expert level... pueh ati, lagu Raihan ni memang beh :D
_____________________________
A friend of my bro got time score 120 plus, it sparked my spirit to try better than him, now I got 111, way more cool... wahaa, heppi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home