Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A week from now, the deadline... seriously, I need to start working on my reports.... this is the last sem I'll do econ, and next sem I'm not taking anymore econ... weird huh? I just hate to do economic research every semester, just because I wanna take a break from doing Statistics, not because I hate Econometrics... Econometrics should be my blood, but I'm sucking it slowly... both reports are dealing with economy... one with Mexican economy and the other one is an econometric research on American economy, I tried looking for information on Malaysian economy, but sigh they only provide annual data, really hard to grab monthly or at least quarterly data... too bad, I got no choice, time is limited so the best choice is doing American economy, which I admit that I'm really left behind about understanding the only big economy in this damn world because American economy is too big, yep to me it's too big to be cramped all the single details into my mind... but hey, lucky me for having this chance to learn the ideal... yep, Economics is nothing more than learning about the ideal world.... those who are good enough able to translate and apply the ideals to the real world.... what the heck am I typing here? I need to go to class, mann... I hate going to class after maghrib, especially during winter... hope my nose won't cause me anymore problem to breathe... I need the air pumped into my chest... Ah, stop it! be it I'm lazy, be it I'm clumsy, be it I'm slow, I still need to go to class! Go go lazy me!!

_______________________
Hey people out there, we got flurry this morning!!! Ain't ya guys jealous? But what can I say, this might be my last winter... I really enjoy winter coz every year I can get sick of flu and fever :D ashfee ya Rabb! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home