Tuesday, November 15, 2005

When you sit down doing Math, you'll think how slow you are in writing down the calculations. Especially when you are not Master in the basic of Calculus (which most of us might forgot without proper practice from time to time), then you'll look back for you Calculus textbook. What a relief you found it, but damn yourself for still could not figuring out the problem. Then you'll search on the net, tada the cheat sheet... but if you are unlucky like me, you'll sit back and say, "THAT'S IT!!" not because you could not figure it out but it's because your mind blanked.

Now you know how important to do it ahead of time, tehehe... but why do you like Math while people hate to do anymore Math... even a scorer in high school hates to take Math, but you put yourself in a higher level Math class... then you'll say, "I'M DOING IT AS PART OF MY MAJOR." Waha, take that... so, it's part of your major... but then your are wasting your time a lot, recently... what should you say, next?

Even if I don't have talent in numbers, but I might try my another capability in languages, in words.... could I? Cehh, no more excuses... life is what it is now, but only that you do something today to change ya tomorrow... like people always say in drama or movie, "what had happened yesterday let it gone, and still you can change your future." <--- influenced by nihon-no-dorama... dorama-no-daimoku wa koi ga shitai.... :D

I was viewing my brother's pictures, he's different right now... tend to be the independent guy, who might some day end up with lots of troubles, but he'll taste life more than his older bro... that'll be the truth since he'd held by court and nearly got into jail... but his bro? His bro only came to bail him out and cursing the court, yep the magistrate did not speak for the laws, the damn magistrate sucking money from our savings by speaking for his/her damn self... that's why I cursed the policeman with foul mouth, damn that old man, talking like we the listeners were having sound-tra....

_______________________
Erk, I should stop talking about the past, I should change the future! I LOVE MY FAMILY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home