Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Stuck with my homework... Always remind me of the phrase "The hell with you people," which is the usual response given by the lecturer... of course the subject is Probability... Couldn't figure out by myself the application, and hate to say that I'm not able to find the standard deviation using the formulas, I don't know why things got entangled in my mind... kinda feel the materials are too much for me to cope with, and sometimes it makes feel hopeless in doing the problems... why this course seems to be easy to follow but hard to apply without any guidance... Shoot!

Yep, yesterday my classmate Emily asked me about my absence for not going to the homecoming events which happened in last week. Got to say I'm so lazy to go out, though she gave me the poster like a week before the program started. I know it's kinda fun doing some activities cheering for our GE (Golden Eagle) basketball team, but damn I'm lazy like lizard... I just feel like sticking my legs in my room, sitting in front my lappy and clicking my mouse just for games of minesweeper. Yep, it's been a while not practicing... but the most important since last weekend, I watched 2 DVDs of Kamen Rider Black like crazy... I think I had watched about 20 plus episodes... Yep, a childhood memory being remade...

Thinking of asking my advisor about my lazy plan for the final semester. Need to see him before midterm break, or maybe I can just leave it for the week after break. Midterm break will start 2 days from now. Those in other universities who got no midterm break, please don't get jealous. It's our luck this month for having 4 days break... can't wait for next month to have 5 days break... again, don't get jealous... it's a reward for going into a Catholic institution, we'll spend a long break during Thanksgiving... only a day more than midterm, no big difference... but a break is still a break... but what can I say, definitely my break will be used for doing my research paper... naaa, like I really mean it...

Ah... feel like kicking my head coz I really wanna get rid the probability problem from my head... otherwise my mind is filled and revolves around numbers and the S-shape of integral and delta of differentiation and P for probability and P(X|Y) for the conditional probability.... can't do anything much, I'm stuck....

___________________
The hell with you people crying because people forgot to wish your birthday... hell hell hell cry not for birthday but cry yes for the confirmed death to come.... the hell with you Muslims nowadays?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home