Wednesday, October 12, 2005

When you got an Iranian or Jewish professor, you wonder how the understanding about Islam. But, think about this, you got a lecturer who knows you are fasting for the month of Ramadhan. Then, happened to be in the past several classes, there were chocs being distributed to every students in the class. You can only smile? No no no... that's not the case here, the lecturer will give you a handful of chocs so you can eat after you break your fast. What a class, what a lecturer and what a month! Been that way twice for this semester for the same class and for the same professor. What class? Probability... no no I'm not talking about probable, but I'm study about probability... why? It helps in the understanding of stats and for the sake of doing my econometrics... Everything right now build upon one another, how fun it is to study and to use all the stuffs that you had learned, or still learning, in bunch of different courses....

Voila! Today is the craziest day studying in Marquette... part of my experience being in the States, and being a student of a graduate course, can't say much except I need to take a deep breathe for a break.. surely not thinking about sleep or not doing anything, but I'm thinking of doing other things which deal nothing with academic or thinking, too much analytical thinking (just an excuse coz I did really less analytical thinking compared to before since I'm depending much on stats at this time)... so, I'm off here... what a relief!!!

______________
Thank God I'm still alive though feel like having severe headache right now!! Ishfee ya Rabb... Ishfee ro'see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home