Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Don't you wanna work out for more pleasing personality? The hell with that... Sorry bro, not this time... I love to make people to hate me right now, coz I wanna free myself... Like a bird in a cage, making fuss to piss the owner off... wishing someday the owner will let it be free into the blue sky.... I'm not worried if you hate me, but I'm more concern if I hate myself.... Though I'm not being personable, who cares.... hate me as much as you can so one day you'll forget my existence, that I'm no one here and I'm no one in you... Only a stranger who wants to kick your ass for being monkeys on my shoulder... hell you people coz you made others' lives miserable... did I make your life like a hell? Yes, it should be like that, haha... IN YOUR FACE!!! Did ya got that? huh?

___________________________
Salam Ramadhan...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home