Tuesday, October 04, 2005

What a surprised, I never know one of my brother already hafaz the whole Quran. Mannn how long it has been, coz he's the first one among his batch able to finish hafazan within a year. Congrats to my bro! Why no one ever told me earlier? Only now I know he's being the imam for a masjid in Kapar. It sounds nothing surprised for my family? Ermmm, so it makes 2 of my siblings finished memorizing the Quran. Congrats to my youngest sis too. I know it has been a while, but I should congrat you too!

What about me? What have I done to myself recently? and for the past 5 years? I'm slacking off, d****t ops it's already Ramadhan month, starting tonight :D I'll do my best, ganbare to myself! O'oo I need to continue reading some more research reports and memorizing Japanese vocabs for quiz tomorrow.

___________________________
Again, congrats to my bro and my sis.... well done to both of ya! So, I could not avoid the fact that Hira' is an influential 'cave' to our family members...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home