Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Slept, woke up and surf. Pray. Call Malaysia. Prepare to go out now. First time making ma self a member of the Econ Association. I wonder, if there is any way to officially put my name under the list of American economists. I wish I could. I never imagine that I'm really preparing to become an economist, as I'm learning the tool used for economic research since last semester. Yes, I'm thinking of the opportunity of applying the skill that I'm learning now. At first, I always thought that there is not a single skill you can learn by being an economist. But, right now things are different. Heh, too ambitious? Maybe... but not like before, 'coz I'm putting my feet on the realm of reality, now.

_______________________
Got to move... eager to listen lectures for inputs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home