Sunday, September 04, 2005

We just finished BBQing. Still got lots of leftover, and I don't know how many pounds of beef steak still left. So many people came, I think it's about 20 people being fit into my house. The living room already got lots of stuff, but what can I say, they still wanna use my house as the venue for the meeting, yep it's for the convinience rather than climbing 2 floors (lazy Malaysians, as always hehe). So, everything went well, the election for the new committee was also held. Fuh, at last I still from any burden of having a post for the association. I'm so lucky, so I just can wish for those elected to carry their responsibilities responsibly :D

I ate a lot. But the Chinese guys ate more than a lot, think about it, how are you going to explain "more than a lot"? We had a chatting after eating, all about foods. Being Malay made me surprised to learn my Chinese friends eat lots of Malay foods, one of them was raised by his mom who cooks Malay cuisines. He said, nasi lemak is a must for breakfast, even I myself haven't eat nasi lemak that frequent. Having 6 meals is too much for me, hey Mark, how many stomachs do you have? Ops, I should not be so excited when talking about foods. But, still, am so grateful for having so many foods to be fed into our mouths. Not to forget, some of our Muslims brothers and sisters in New Orlean are right now staying in mosques for protection. We here are laughing and enjoying with BBQ, I should not let myself unaware about things going on around the world.

What about Malaysia? Definitely should know what's going on in my beloved country. But jeez, I hate the Merdeka Day, people are shouting because of rising gas price, shouldn't we stop celebrating the Merdeka Day to save some money and pay for the gas, instead? I hate when people could not think of a better way for saving, because you need to sacrifice things in order to get something. Why couldn't we sacrifice our Merdeka Day celebration, which is definitely a waste of public money. DAMN!

So many more we can say about wasting money, but so little we can say about saving money. When will Malaysia be like Japan, saving is recommended throughout the country. Maybe a Muslim country will never be like a non-Muslim country. Pity to those in Malaysia who failed to think of a way to solve the problem of rising gas price. I don't think people would care. How serious is the command of reducing the usage of aircond in government building? Is it happening, or just bluffing to cover the public's mouths? What else? So many else you can say. You think of it. Even the Malaysia Students society here bought foods a lot than what we need. We encourage people to eat a lot, to me it's so sad 'coz it seems like Malaysians got no good activities at all beside eating and eating and eating. Shih, what a waste of time, actually! But hey, for once in a month or two, it's not bad either. A good way to gather people and have some chat and laugh, just to forget about the task of studying and homeworks. When things done, everything goes like nothing had happened. People went back, and I myself can sit in front my laptop rather than straight away taking a nap.

A waste or not a waste? Still we need to save money, time and energy! Hell with people who like to waste and waste, 'coz you got no heart at all without thinking about how other human beings are suffering. I ask God's forgiveness and guidance not to make us careless and unheartedly thinking about our fellow humans.
__________________________
Mampus la, aku dah lama tak menulis orang putih ni.... rojak ke katun ke berbau kampung ke ayat aku, pedulik la.... yang pasti aku cuba!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home