Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I got an email. But, I never expect to get it this early. Time fliles so fast, I don't even feel it. Don't make me think of leaving this state, yet. But, what can I say, the email reminds me that the day will come in a split of seconds. Just wait and see.


Subject: We need your photos for May '06 commencement
Hello Everyone,

Believe it or not, we're already preparing for your commencement ceremony in May and need your assistance in assembling a PowerPoint slide show for the Al McGuire Center. Similar to this past May's ceremony, we will be showing a slide show just prior to the start of the ceremony so that your family members have something to watch while you're lining up in alpha order in the practice gym. Please e-mail photos of seniors over the course of the year and I'll do my best to include them in the show.


___________________________
Hi Mom, hi Dad, hi Sweety... I'm coming home :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home