Sunday, September 04, 2005

Yesterday, before the BBQ party.. I went to Pick 'N Save... bought a wrap of honeydew... pergh, I don't know how to explain it... I thought at first that the taste would definitely be suck! But hey, I was wrong... far from my imagination, I'm tasting paradise... where in this God's world can I find that honeydew? Only in Pick 'N Save? I feel like I wanna buy it again and eat it in car again, even if it were a really warm day. It was so juicy, and surely the taste was soooooo sweet, I'm not kidding, it was like eating a juicy honey!

So, don't judge a book by its cover.... no such thing as knowing things just from their facade 'coz normally you got it wrong... people without smiles would always be the best candidate for being good friends... because having friends who like to laugh and laugh all the time is actually wasting your time just for fun, but not helping you out improving yourself... I got friends who share informative inputs with me, to me, people like 'em should be the ones who are eligible for the title of being "good friends." You'll know that they are not selfish, sharing things with you by feeding your mind...

___________________
That's my circle of life.... what 'bout ya all out there. how's ya circles? None? Go and find one, amigo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home