Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Attended Chess Club meeting. My first time. Remembering all the past days when I started playing chess with my dad. He always beats me, asking me to move as fast as I could. Surely, a young boy has a shortsighted mind, moving carelessly and got defeated. But, today I just watched my friend, Scott, playing with the Vice President. He defeated the Vice Pres, making him surprise even until we settle down at the Henke Lounge to do MATH 160 homeworks. We got stucked, so we both headed back with nothing. Not even a single question we could solve, ermmm actually we were stucked from the beginning, that's why we decided not to move on. Before leaving, Scott asked me to join his team for hockey game, just for intramural activity. I'll think about it. Why not give it a try? But, I'm a senior right now... but my friend here is doing more credits than what I am doing right now. I'm not as hardworking as he is, and I'm not as good as he is. Naaa, always give excuse when it comes to social acitivity, come on... we'll see, still not sure 'coz I really need to get more details about the game.

It's kinda weird 'coz I'm right now a senior, but it seems to me that I only started to join the community. Still a long way to go, but I have less than a year now. Wish me luck!
_______________________________
To do great things sometimes need you to experience small things... Small steps to great ones...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home