Thursday, September 29, 2005

I've been focusing on studies like crazy, not really but more than before. A senior year means what to you? It means you'll be a faking idiot who will someday wasting time after graduation. Been dreaming all day doing my 5th year of studies in this great institution where the first MSAE (Master of Science in Applied Economics) in the US was born. It's a fact, MSAE in MU is one of the oldest in the US. Even if you grad from great university, you'll give a think about joining MU's MSAE which has set foot for 22 years (since the year I was born). Mann, the program can be month(s) older than me.

Been thinking of having the free breakfast provided by the Econ Dept. so to give students opportunities to speak and chat with faculty members of the dept. Wondering if I'll be able to speak up and making friends with all the faculties, who are definitely great people with great minds. Yes, Economics is a science of teaching you the correct common sense of how to live life. You don't have to think about working if you know the future return you'll get by giving full focus on your studies and on-campus acitivities/or works. A small contribution to the campus community is a plus for you. I'm trying to build the network of which dad always reminds me about. I don't know why, I keep thinking of telling my friends to do their grad studies in MU even if you are damn poor. I've been thinking of going back first and plan for future. Coming back? Who knows, God surely knows better. I wonder where will HE lead me, I'm going into what kind of life, waiting ahead, in the future.

___________________________
Ding dong, I don't know what I'm doing here... just a little something to get rid of ma mind before focusing back on studies... at last, I had my break to untie the threads in my mind.... got nothing to do with you except for special someone.... of course mysellingfish will be the first priority as I'm driving ma'self as the only vehicle for me living in this world of tests and responsibilities...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home