Thursday, September 15, 2005

It has been a while that I don't hear songs... Sitting in front PC makes my neck damn tired. Right now my feet are cold, thanks to the weather. I make myself as lazy as I could, but managed finishing homeworks and assignments. But, yes, a bit slow and a bit relax. I should study for tomorrow's quiz. So, I'm off now. But, what I wanna say here is that, thanks to myself for making me silent. Speak to the hands, gila lembik...

_________________________
I watched a reality TV program called 'Date My Mom'... yucks, the program does help homo people to get a date... a man dated another man's mother for the son and just now a girl dated another girl's mother for the daughter... dah nak mampus sangat ke dunia sekarang ni siap selamba je masuk TV? Lagi plak kat Christian univ yg aku masuk ni pun takleh nak halang group gay/les yang siap ada associations tu... ceh... bengap betul...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home