Saturday, October 08, 2005

I wanna shout with my sore throat... shoot, my throat is killin' me... God, Ishfee... ishfee... please heal me God, I'm not feeling great.... I can eat, but the taste went away so fast as the throat keep scratching... feels itchy sometimes... a small test, I know... even this cold weather makes it worse... I feel like I wanna run away from taking responsibilities... remembering the tears of my classmate, how easy to be frank in public... but in my case, how pathetic pretending everything is fine and cool...

Owh, the tears in the eyes... sure it's a relief... a big relief that can draw a big and warm smile... how relaxing it is... those smiles... it makes everything healed for a second or two... What a power of smile after tears... I wish I could be like that, honest to oneself in whatever situation...

Ah... this test won't be able to kill the spirit in me... I'll do whatever it takes, I wish I could grab an ice cream at this moment blindly thinking about my sore throat... who cares...

__________________________________
Even a small test can make you fall and got unease....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home