Thursday, November 17, 2005

The snow has started falling again... and this marked the start of a new winter for me... that means my life here is going to end, and my foot will freeze for the last time in my winter here... I'll be flying off back when the time comes... but right now, I'll enjoy winter no matter how fun the mucus runs out of my nose... no matter how chill it'll be, this is winter and this will be part of my journey in life.... maybe some day I'll get a chance to live a in a very warm place instead of very chilly place like the city of Milwaukee... I did feel the breeze of winter in Ireland and UK, and even in Europe, it was nothing tehehe people over there chill out okay? I'm saying Milwaukee is damn cold like you think you can peel your ears if you forgot to wear something to cover your ears.... seriously, it is damn cold that makes you hate to see the snow, but not for me, I like the snow... it reminds me of how precious is my hometown back at home in my homecountry, how people in my hometown should appreciate having such warm weather which allows 'em to do so many things, but what can you say they always got nothing much to do, except "lepaking" in front big shopping complexes, or malls.... that shows how ignorant about how cold is other places during winter time and how people with four seasons appreciate warm weather....

___________________________
I just realized people always say "bull zai" is actually "bull's eye!" which means voilla you got it! haha for so many years I thought I was an expression like voila, which was also one expression which I really learn how to spell it last academic year in the spring semester... I thought it was walla but hey it has its own spelling which is "voila"... the same meaning like "bull's eye!" it means the same....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home