Monday, November 28, 2005

A week from today,everything will be due... coz next week will be ma last week of study for Fall Semester 2005... but still I could not do my report... one big prob is that I got 2 research reports due at the same day but only one I managed to continue working on it... the other one, hmmm feel kinda lazy, but I think I'll manage to finish it on time... time passed by but the spirit is still there... what I am talking about, I need a cup of hot water to kill the germ residing in my throat... argh! December hasn't yet realized but why am I having this cough right now? Oh God, please forgive me... please heal my throat, I wanna go to class in a good shape with a relief for having a healthy body and mind....

____________________________
BismiLLAH... ALLAHumma ashfee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home