Wednesday, November 30, 2005

thank God, alhamdu liLLAH... kelas habis awal hari ni... what a relief for a lazy guy during cold winter... like always forgot to bring my glove, where the hell you are you black strechy gloves? I got to walk in the chill of winter, it was only 4 below 0 centigrade but damn was so cold... ingatkan boleh la tahan, but yokatta coz my nose stopped runny during cold weather... bila masuk umah or building mula la buat hal balik... for the last time I like winter weather coz runny nose can be healed just by going outside when you got one... but I was breathless in class coz inhaling was blocked, exhaling through congested nose? aahaa buang tebiat la kalau buat camtu... the towel I brought from home plak sakit ati berabuk bila simpan dalam poket... gi toilet tisu damn sikit punya keras... so, I was depending on my dusty and recycle towel (I mean tissue here, for you Malaysians who do not know what towel means here in this context, or you can say paper towel).... and I shouldn't use toilet pasal sini in America they call restroom... but, a relief is worth everything, class finished earlier than usual coz materials covered are almost 95 percent, next week will be my final class in this Master course... can't believe, I'm nearly done with my Master course, but I'm so finished... I mean no more economic research, too lazy reading and reading, I need life...

_______________________________
I wonder if my brother could really make it to visit me next year for my graduation.. hmmm... or better tell mom to keep the money for doing Hajj?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home