Sunday, December 04, 2005

Pening2, just woke up... I don't know, about 2 hours ago really could not stand the sleepiness I was facing, so decided to sleep.... set my alarm, and then when I woke up, still feel lazy and dizzy... then a shock really wake me up at last, what kind of shock? I was looking at the clock and it showed 10.08 o'clock, dame dame, thought I was going to miss my Monday class, coz last week I was so late on my Monday class, I decided not to miss any class this sem (but I did miss once during raya :D)... then the shock made me realized, I was tricked, it's still at night and it's still Sunday, not Monday yet, dame...

I was lucky, yokatta (ah, so good!)..... thanks to ehem2 for waking me up! I just could say much, I can only depend on you :D

_____________________________
"Da-me" is a Japanese expression for refusing... "da-me" means "takleh".... so, I was thinking that means we can use "da-me" instead of "takleh jadi nih"? hehe :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home