Thursday, January 05, 2006

Badminton, what a game.. boring eh? Yup, kinda boring coz this break got nothing big... spent time waiting for new year's midnight in chicago.. shouting without brain but actually just counting, ain't shouting much... only that was my first time doing that kinda thing... back in malaysia, any event like that new year or whatsoever, just stay at home feeling wasted... coz too lazy to join the group inviting people to go home... yep, that's me... ain't doing much work for the Deen coz I'm lazy... lazy to get involved with people who always make me feel sick... looking over myself first... yep, selfish, but what do I care... only that why did I drive myself and 4 friends of mine for the new year's celebration... what actually happened to me? I'm changed? Maybe... but I just wanna see the feel... but what can I say, when I was there hearing the music and observing some of the crowd shaking legs and dancing, I feel the urge to shake and shake haha strange feeling... but that kinda urge been discussed in my Philosophy class of Existentialism... people got excited to entertainment but then actually got nothing... but the feel was there... even if you do not shake your bod, you'll at least tap ya hand...

Naa I'm exaggerating here... What got into me, I ain't shake anything.. just feel the excitement of music for the first time, which I actually hate... coz I hate to be in any crowd and hate to go to any concert... even a nasheed concert, it's too much for me... I just hate looking at people acting dumb and brainless... but ya know, observing kinda fun too... coz you can see and spot differences in human behaviors... some people shout with joy and some people just keep quiet while waiting.. some people just like to hold a mug of beer and chatting... but people like you, what will you do? Do you observe people? Or do you look at people and then immitate their weird and stupid products?

Why do you celebrate new year... it's nothing, you should know that.. coz you never appreciate a thing... not even worry about those in needs and those people who suffer because of war or difficulties during post-period of natural disaster.. what do people in Pakistan and Indonesia actually do?

I can say much... but what do you feel when Arial Sharon got stroke? Who knows what will happen to him, but some people might laugh at him saying there you go, it's your turn now... but what do people know about spreading the light of hidayah not only to fellow Muslimin but also to ignorant and stubborn kuffaar... regardless of whether they are Jews or Westerners or whatsoever... they are humans too... why be like pathetic Muslims closing the chance for those kind of people to accept hidayah? Will you be the one to judge that those Jews and Christians would never open their heart for Islam? Who do you think you are? That's what always happen, why do be like that? We only need to be aware of their possible threats to us, but we have no reason to violate their rights as a normal human beings... think people think... this new year could be a new starting point for each and everyone of us... just be true to yourself... be a normal human who has heart and who opens up to input and spread output with confidence...

My bad... if there is mistake, that all from the weakness of my heart... and the good are all from the God... don't be like kuffaar... saying why should you apologize when you end your speech? Coz they say if we apologize, you are making a less firm stand because you should be firm and stand still with your thoughts... but we admit that the weakness of the heart and as human beings we ain't free from making mistake... what else we can say? We ain't perfect creatures...

______________________
This new year just a new year... what else could it be? It's a marker of time passes by... if you don't cut it, it'll cut you... cut your throat and leave you dead... coz time is like sword... this saying is always in my mind coz it was written by my homeroom teacher which says "Al-waqtu ka as-Saif, in lam taqto'uhu, yaqto'uka" -time is like a sword, if you don't cut it, it'll cut you...hmmm penanda waktu di bahagian bawah blog ni dah tulis tinggal 4 bulan 3 minggu je lagi aku tinggal di rumah ni... lepas tu aku akan beransur entah ke mana pula? Kembali kepada yang tersayang?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home