Friday, December 16, 2005

I was listening to Era.fm... yep, listening to Malaysian radio, missing the feeling damn much... Why? Coz through out the day hearing from my housemate's room the sons sung by KRU... what a reminiscence... always remind me of the moments riding my uncle's car, he always puts KRU cassette inside the radio... repeating the same cassette like crazy... u lala... this is the way we jam... ah, how time passed by so fast...

But what can I say, even ERA is playing the old songs from Amy Mastura to Rahmat... and many more... ah, why the music world keeps reminding of the past? AH ah ah... time passes by again... need to force myself reading notes and books for tomorrow's exam.... to myself, till then.... to my love, wait for me!

_____________________
Somebody are coming... yeye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home