Saturday, December 31, 2005

Called home and mom said they are not sure about going to MOFAZ's wedding feast tonight (Malaysian's final night of 2005). If I were there in Malaysia, I would definitely go coz I wanna make my face look famous and well known tehehehe.. Like I can... but the racer guy (Fairuz), who is son to the owner of MOFAZ, actually has an uncle here in Racine, which is 30 minutes driving from my place. Who else, the uncle is my 2nd cousin. You see how I am related to the famous racer? Tehehehe not me but my 2nd cousin, but luckily they invited my mom's family which extends to our 10-member family in Shah Alam (errr should be ten minus one coz hello I am not in Shah Alam right now)... hmmm I wonder, why it sounds that I feel left behind? Naaa, I'm actually missing someone in the northern part of PenMesia.. hope everything is good over there...

Naaa actually I'm counting days.... errr no, I'm looking for an event to celebrate new year... planning to go somewhere which is nowhere coz I could not decide yet where and when... but most probably I'll be going to my 2nd cousin's house again, which includes a house in Gurnee too... hope Zul will join me for the tour... ain't sure what to do yet, but just now we got snow here... hmmm can be a good chance to make a round looking snowman for this time... coz I tried couple of times and always failed to make a round looking one... err what about skiing? Hmmm thinking and thinking and thinking... naaa probably going to Michigan would be better coz most probably I might go skiing there, who knows?

What am I babbling here? I need to rest.. it's late night o'ready...bueno noche (good night)...

____________________
Oyasumi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home