Thursday, December 29, 2005

Lately, got the chance to try using Linux... I use the live CD one, coz need not to install it into any PC, just access using the live CD... the LInux information will be loaded into RAM and then when it is ready, just login in into the system. Yup, trying to use the GUI (graphic user interface, kan? ingat lupa je nih) one... but thinking of the chance to start from scratch, from zero... but need time and concentration.. but the big prob is got no one to help me out here... but I will explore first according to my capability to understand the computer and IT terms... be it there is somebody to instruct me, I would be glad...

What else for break? Looking for chance to ski... or else skating would be fine... Graduating? Not yet, around the corner but not yet to come... but my mind did blink-blink thinking whehter or not I should pack some stuffs though still have about half a year from now... but hey, I'm lazy :p Maybe this winter would be the best time to visit Malaysians and stay for a night or two coz probably I might be busy when the time to fly back rises soon...

huaaa... need to sleep... chow... nite sayang :D

______________________________
Help myself to sleep early during break.... yasumi (holiday in Japanese) always causes me problem going to bed early...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home