Sunday, February 05, 2006

Prophet Muhammad SAW... what do you guys think when hearing the improper presentation of the caricature of our beloved Prophet the Danish newspaper? Say what, some people do get angry when I accused Mawi, or any artist of their admiration, to be this and that... but here this is about our beloved Prophet, the last messenger of God, the one that had shown us this light of hidayah, what is your response? Do you still think the guy who sing a nasheed did their part in spreading the da'wah? Or they just merely sang a song to spread only the cultural aspect of Islamic entertainment? Then, you claimed a guy can bring a new light to the Malaysian entertainment, but while he is at home wearing shorts and what does he have in his mind about da'wah? Does he really do his part for the ummah, or just for he himself?

I just don't get it, why some people still adore this kind of people... This really reminds me of the explanation I got when during one of my philosophy class, this is what was said by my lecturer, saying that people nowadays fulfill their empty lives with entertainment... ain't that poor way of living one's life? I mean focusing your life for entertainment? I just don't get it... or maybe I get it just because I live here in the States... but here people mostly ain't Muslims... but when I got back at home, I'm sick of the TV programs that mostly present music and songs, and training people for being an artist, what the heck is happening here... this is the reason how a writer able to reproduce the condemned caricature in Malaysian land, see it was REPRODUCED and REPUBLISHED in Sarawak Tribune... coz why? Coz people back in at home ain't care much about the caricature outside their country, unless it is reproduce in their home land... for what? For helping to spread the caricature or for helping to open up the Malaysian minds? I don't know, what I know is this news is totally wrong.... why do non-Muslims in Malaysia be so insensitive too about this? Their fault or Malaysian Muslims fault?

Definitely it is your fault, don't ya think? IF you are Muslim, then you should share and teach... and IF you are non-Muslim, then you seek and learn, not just blindly say things about Islam without having the proper understanding... both of you people are wrong here.... so we need to spread the word, and spread it to as far place as we could make it...

______________________________
I'm not saying I'm doing things correctly, but I'm trying... let us try to spread the word, even a letter worths a remark...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home