Friday, February 03, 2006

Mannn... I missed 2 programs I wanna watch on TV... NBA All-Star and NBA game between Cavaliers and Heat.... Ah... That was the cost I have to bear for sleeping... in Economics, we call it opportunity cost, the opportunity that you have to pay in order to get another opportunity of other things... I slept for about 4 hours, that caused me to miss 2 consecutive TV programs... hmmm, I'm pretty sure they'll play the game again late night, or should I say early morning? Naa, whatever...

Even today, I missed so many Arsenal games, which I believe is the cause for Arsenal's losses.... they need me to support 'em no matter what, but I kinda have scarce time to put my attention for their matches right now, I dunno why, the spirit wasn't there lately :p

Ah, I need to start doing my homework... got Differential Equation homework to be handed in during tomorrow's class (or should I say today's class coz it's already passed midnight right now).... and I have to compose couple of paragraph for my Japanese literature class.... I just hate reading, but it turned out taking this class makes me think that how bad my reading skill is right now though I'm catching up with the speed... Thank God, the class is damn quiet coz everybody seems to be blur almost every session coz we have no idea what to talk about Japanese literature, no one got the background, but I do notice some people got good general knowledge about Japanese history.... Americans, they know a lot more than Asians I suppose, that's not a big surprise to me... what the heck is going on in Asian people's brains? Or should I say my brain? Hehe...

___________________________
Lalala... I need to start check my calculation... I just love Math... you hate Math? Good for you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home