Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Yokatta ne... even the Beatles got into my list... what a song... and what a sound... enjoying it... coz reminds me when hearing one or two of the songs during my high school day... I just couldn't help it... all the classic songs got into me... yattaa! hehe... shukudai-o shimashita, demo watashi wa rasa malas gila :D

Okay la, kena yomu assigned shosetsu... though tomorrow's works are all done, need to prepare for days to come... just couldn't wait to end this month... by the way, happy belated birthday to my brother who is in his final year of secondary school in SBPI Rawang, I wonder what it feels to be the pioneer of a new school? Enjoy your day coz I'm enjoying mine lately... Lately just got attracted with Brother Yusuf Estes's lectures and website... did hear some of his lectures, what a good guy.. a good example for us coz he reverted to be a Muslim about a decade ago, but he is too good even in reciting Arabic sentences... even during his day before Islam, he was really a religious guy, that's why as a Muslim he continues being religious and committed to this Deen al-Haq... but what about you who inherit the Deen because of our ancestors or parents? What do you feel, and what have or will you do in order to pursue life as a good Muslim?

I just can't say much coz even as a young adult, I did a lot of mistakes in my life... but I'm hoping for a better tomorrow... I wish I could keep my whim in a jar and throw it far away into deep sea... Okay, that's it...yomimashou!

___________________
Do I need to volunteer for the university ministry to feed the homeless? I wish I won't miss the day to sign up as one of the volunteers... though it is under my Christian university, let's give it a try? Shall we? shimashou ka?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home