Monday, February 20, 2006

Someone paid for me... but who? It is not revealed...

I just got back from school, found out my neighbor's friend stole a game from my house... I was so mad, but I am not that mad to even call a police because I able to get back the game and asked them thoroughly what really happened... this thing is happening again... previously somebody stole one of my friend's games... and today it happened again, but luckily I got back in time... otherwise I might not know what had gone wrong and which game is not in hand...

At the end of my last class, my Sensei gave me two fliers about getting a job in Japan... I had never thought of working in Japan, but who knows, rezqi is everywhere... I might end up in a place far from anyone, working to gain a life in this world.... but, I might be working close to you, again who knows hehe..

Okay la, time for prayer... I need a rest because this cold whether demands for hibernation hehe... thank God, today's temp is around minus two degree celcius, though it feels like minus eight... till then, my Green Bay Packers throw is waiting for me to cover my body hehe :D

________________________________
Aja-aja fighting... to the special someone, gogo chayo sounds weak and not inspiring :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home