Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Today is another boring day for making sins... a sick heart, a cursing mouth and aching head, no I'm bluffing... I wonder why, I did reinstall everything after recovering my system... but still w.bloggar does not appear, ah let it be... be it the application is not exist, I'm still able to post using blogger.com, and here I'm typing cursingly using blogger.com which I don't like much... just kidding...

Finished my nihongo shukudai (homework)... but I didn't even bother to check the spelling or even the grammar... who cares, I just want to complete everything carelessly... I did remember the email from dad, they are trying to win back my brother... in the email he says, my bro is like a stray cat... but we need to do something to avoid the cat from getting astray forever... who cares about him right now, coz he didn't even care about himself. Better do something for myself first, before going back to kick that fella... or actually I'm kicking myself, pushing to complete this semester... only about couple of months left... but I'm tired of doing homework, coz I'm even tired of not doing anything...

To practice Logotherapy at this moment seems to be boring... coz I nearly forgot about it until I read what I typed at the side of my blog... I didn't even bother to update my blog template coz too lazy for blogging, actually... only that the intention to write is still there... that's why I'm typing using blogger.com though I prefer to have w.bloggar on my system, instead...

What about you? I mean other people, what are you doing? I'm thinking of how subjectivity is something interesting to ponder... but I wonder what do people think about it, especially to my Malaysian people, do they think about subjectivity in life... do they even care, even once in their lifetime, do they even think about how subjective is the future is? To think about my friend's words is so exciting especially when I'm experiencing it too during discussion... having been the only Malaysian the class makes me quiet, or should I say reserved... what is interesting is that hearing the Westerners' point of view, keeping my view separated from theirs... but, luckily the teacher is from Asian country too, so she agrees with me when I saw her discussing about my own opinion about the issue. It's not that interesting, right? But to see the difference in perception between people from different regions is actually part of my observation... and what I hate most is that the boys over here have way too ugly handwriting compared to my friends back at home, no I mean in contrast with my own handwriting :D I know it's not related to my earlier thought, but still I'm observing here... what about you, did you observe things around you? Afala tatafakkaruun (Don't ya think)? Afala tanzhuruun (Don't ya see)?

For example, when people see or hear or read their own thoughts, they normally feel sick or disgusted... but to those who feel proud of their own thoughts, ah let you be.... coz to me, I just hate people who think of putting a copyright on their thoughts... coz ideas are given, though they are subjectively found in the minds... coz in my case, you can grab anything you want when reading my boring thought... only that it is not my problem should you use the thought improperly... coz I cherish free thinking, though I disagree with atheist ideology who based on free thinking... coz things need limit for everything to have answer... ask Mathematician, they'll agree that the idea of limit could serve as solution to some mathematical problems, which I believe myself should be applicable in the reality of living on this small planet of Earth... I'm saying the Earth is small because today people could travel to the other side of the world in one day, or less than one day... which happens to be the duration of travelling by flight from LA to KLIA... to those who say they are homesick even when living in the European continent... who cares, owh I'm sorry, I do care... but don't care about me coz I don't feel homesick... coz I cursed too much when I got home couple of years ago... and thinking of going back home for good makes me think myself as forgetful of the self which I used to be... maybe I could install more patience had I never been to a different continent, or land... that's why I used to think Malaysians are damn too nice when driving, but today, hell no... never in my mind anymore... even a judge and policeman had shown me discrimination in action, thought and judgment during my time back at home last 2 years... I just could not erase it from my mind...

If you dream to be a developed country in 2020, while you don't even try to correct you perspective, your mindset, you behavior, and anything about your subjective stubborn and negative behavior, you should continue condemning me... coz I think I'm also stubborn too, coz it's hard to change! I do have hard times trying to kick myself around... and even to kill myself, believe me I'm lying again... I should take a rest now for another day of class tomorrow...

Remember Coor's (a brand of beer) advertisement, playing a song of Train of Love, if I'm not mistaken.... which I too want to invite everybody to jump into the train... but I don't encourage you to be intoxicated... coz I'm not haraki like my other friends, so I'm inviting you all to enjoyment... cheers! Let's drink water... got milk?

__________________
A friend mind was attached with the 'got milk' expression... so what happen to you, friend? One of your friends is already married, what about ya? Where is my civic? I mean my civic-mind, not 2006 Civic Si coz I don't even have one... Accord SE is more than enough, aight? You know what, a friend of mine said many are selfish, too lazy to make life beautiful and comfortable for others.... coz one own life is more precious... I hate you!

What had I type? I don't know.. what had I say? I don't know... Shiranai!! Wakaranai!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home