Wednesday, March 01, 2006

It comes into my mind a question of the purpose of mass media. How many times in your life reading on the newspaper about the wealth of other people? As you know, some famous people gave her mother or whoever else a very expensive gift as a sign of recognition to the person's contribution to his success... who cares? It's not a public interest to learn about the fact he or she is so rich and able to do whatever he wants for the family or for any plans... who really cares? If it is about artist or musicians or whatsoever that has to do with artisan and entertainment, just put it inside the entertainment reports or magazine, but just don't mix it with news important or worth notice for the public interest. These days, people are too much with entertainment... the heart is empty, so is the mind... how crazy people are in spending for entertaining their empty spirituals?

What am I doing here? I just shouting out of stress preparing for my Differential Equation exam... I just finished reading for Japanese Literature class... I found that most readings that I had done for the class are interesting for my mind... it has to do with a lot of thinking and contemplating... I wonder how do people read books? I mean story books which I hate reading 'em before... but today, I do admit I enjoy reading story books.... But I'm reading 'em critically as there will be discussion on it in class... so, it's more interesting just to read any story by yourself, without having any debate about lessons or stuffs... but who cares, it's your world... I live in a my world... the M world... not Tun Dr. M's world... just an M world... ah who cares...

__________________________
I just don't get it... why people care about all those unnecessary things which I don't care much... and why do I care on things that others care less...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home