Sunday, March 19, 2006

I'm typing here again? Had no intention to stop or pause from blogging, but the motivation is not there. Naaa... who cares right. Tonight is the last moment of Spring Break for this final semester of Spring 2006. Holla, Arsenal won! Heh, who cares... err not really, I do care... watching the game yesterday beating Charlton with 3-0 victory... that's what we call a worth watching game.

During the break, I went to Madison for ISR (Islamic Spring Retreat) program. It was nothing because everything is exactly like I'd expected before coming. All the same stuffs, and again the boring participants. That's why I sometimes hate to join Malaysian programs, people are too reserved whenever they were asked for opinions or thoughts. A reminiscence, should I say? Then, spent about 3 days in Gurnee, at Kak Nana's place. People who love to travel, do stop there. You are more than welcome, coz you'll here a phrase, "Buat macam rumah orang," for a sign that you can make the place like your own kampung. Coz, everytime when you hear the host says, "Buat macam rumah sendiri," the guests will always be shy like cats and silent like hogs (hehe)... but in my case, whenever it comes to me that opportunity, I always familiarize myself with places where the foods are being stored... that's why I like to stay there hehehe... During the stay, went to Chicago for a day, took a look at the city from the tallest building in America, Sears Tower... what a view... don't ever talk about KLCC, coz even KL Tower, I'd never been to any of those two, though my family's place is in Klang Valley.

What a boring break... or should I say brake? Just a brake from speeding to take a sigh and breathe... so I'll be able to continue my studies safely for the second half... but a month from now, we'll have another break... that is Easter Holiday, it's Hari Raya for people around here, yey! About two months from now, I'll be in the commencement ceremony, and about three months from now, I'm expecting for a chance to deliver myself back to Malaysia with my buddy, Mr. Paeh... already sent email to our sponsor, asking for two spaces on the flight in mid of June... hoping to hear confirmation from them as soon as possible... coz why, coz I'm dreaming of going to Niagara and Texas (actually I'm scared of driving after seeing the movie Texas Chainsaw Massacre, though they say the movie is actually based on a true story in Wisconsin, like I care hehe)... so, I can only dream today for a happy tomorrow... would I be able to dream of finishing this final semester with a dean's list? I'm striving for that, if capable...

As this is my final semester in the States, or should I say in Milwaukee which I love most (seriously! coz I hate my hometown because of my incapability of treating my own people nicely), I think it's xxxx for those who wish to study overseas if you just have the thought of experiencing life or breathing in foreign places, coz you'll learn nothing... but if you have the intention to improve yourself, you'll make use of this opportunity to the fullest, or should I say up to you? Naah... who care about what I should say... the thing is, you people should take the chance to observe, but not to adapt the bad examples... coz you'll end up like my brother, whose heart has been covered for becoming a smoker, as I remind him to observe but not to follow... yet, he ends up for being a stubborn guy, who has so many excuses when being condemned and questioned for smoking... who cares about him, go to hell! Haha... it's good to be heartless... but still he's my brother... to hate him is to hate myself... we pray someday he'll realize how terrible his observation is today because the glass that he uses right now is unclear... who can wipe his glass for him? Who knows... what's next? Yes, if you xxxx, it's your life... what should others care? They should care, whenever your life is disturbing them... like Mr. Paeh said, it's troublesome to live with people who care less about others... but in my case, the problem is settled by having me take the action... if they don't want to do it, I'll do it... for the past years, I learn not to complain, but still it's hard.. I do admit it...

Hey, okay la.... enough for this crappy typing... I should get back to reading and preparing for tomorrow... to my mom, I can't wait to see you all here for my graduation... but I'm afraid I don't have much plans... but who cares about plans, as long as you been here, that's more than anything... see you all in May... it's just around the corner... and to my bro, go to hell hehe... remember life is short when you remember how old the Earth is today... sooner or later, you'll be old, thinking back, what the heck do I wish to study abroad? And what the heck did I do during my wakai (Japanese for young) days? Will you join me for sighing all day during our old age, will ya?

_________________
I'd read my friend's blog... reading the English, I'm not saying I'm a better conversant, but I spotted some grammar errors... you made me realize how brave you are showing yourself of making mistakes... I'm a bit fishy coz you ain't improve much... what am I talking about? Actually I'm not using proper English too... but sometimes, I think language as too restrictive when it has too many rules... rules are hard to follow, ask my brother, that's what he thinks which makes him hate to be in school... that's why you should study in foreign lands :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home