Monday, March 27, 2006

It's been a while using blogger.com for posting. I don't really care but I do think using w.bloggar is way better. Coz I don't have to log in every time I wanted to post anything to ma' blog. Vulgar jokes? Actually I'm reading a story about a man who has 3 years debt drinking at a restaurant without paying... he gradually became a troublesome guy who was at first looked as if he is a person of manner.

I do think time changes everything... even a friend that you know a while ago probably changed so much that you never know his/her personality and characteristic anymore... to see a girl without head cover and a guy who smokes is like seeing a panoramic view of a beautiful and serene surrounding... no more people who believes in static personality... even a girl with head cover could tell vulgar jokes way better than a naughty guy, I mean a jerk... coz people today live without heart... like me, I think so... when I do things, I forget how it affects my heart, and even how my doings might affect my family... and I do realize using English has diffrent impact to readers than using Malay, don't I think? Yeah, I just typed it :p

That's why when you first learn about a smoking brother lives in your house, you feel like darn... what had happened? Is he crazy? Than you started to realize, I myself did something without thinking in the past, I had even caused tears to drop... what is more tragic than seeing somebody's tears, that's a sign which tells you that you'd changed so much and I can't stand it anymore, or I could hold it no more... see, you even did something way worse than him... don't I think?

As I'm thinking right now, I should get back to finish my reading :D

_________________
I always wish to see myself using others eyes..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home