Friday, March 31, 2006

Be patient... and be it difficult or be it bad or be it unacceptable, you bear it the best you can... remember what Francois Villon said,

"Where have gone the snows of the yesteryear?"

Will you say someday, where have you old self gone? People changed, but where the previous direction had headed or being left? Imagine a personality is like a pencil in you pocket, one day people notice you with the pencil in your pocket, "Hi, Mr./Mrs. pencil," and then someday and sometime in the future, you tripped your legs and let your Mr. pencil to fall and 'plop' (it went somewhere, where no one really knows)... people will see you and say, "What happen to the Mr./Mrs. pencil?" or "Is this the pencil man/woman? Naaa... this ain't him/her..."

Man... I'm sick writing her and she as reference when using one... I don't want to be a neutral typist, but it seems a pencil had sticked inside my pocket, a pencil of using she and her in my writing... darn... so what? Be patient, and let it be... no matter what people might say, you should never say the F-word, but use the P-word, "Please understand" or whatsoever... Yes, to me it is a fact that parent should understand that someday a child will be an adult, even at the stage of a young adult parents should treat them according to their consciousness level (or should I use intelligence, instead?)... I do rebel, because I hate to be treated like a kid, some people might say this and agree with this... to youngsters, you should remember there is limit to everything... even to worship God, it is not all the time you sit on the prayer rug and pray.... we still need to work, to take bath, to study, to help others, to make parents understand, and remember to make ourself living towards improvement and betterment... not like some people who feel at ease to live life with negative and downhill deprovement (hei, is this word really exist?)...

I remember some of friends say, "That guy ain't coming coz he's a fanatic to his PC and PS2 and to his game and to his whatever stuffs la." That guy you can just simply conclude as ignorant of limit. Maybe we should teach finite math instead of calculuses or differential equation... owh, too bad I like those courses... sometimes I do wish I want to pursue Math as my major, but to some hell with Math... who cares... err what are we talking about? Yeah, that kind of guy is otaku (a geek, at least to me)... owh, what is actually the meaning of life? Will you join me of committing suicide? Just to taste the feeling of death, so we could understand what is the meaning of life... do we have to go up until that limit to understand death? Or, should we just enjoy and wait for the Mr. Shinigami (Death God) to stand in front of us?

Let's watch J-dorama or kdrama, rather than do this and that... ah, I should stop... maybe when one is given the chance to live for the second time, they'll appreciate life better... yes, people like me would understand... to people who only had accidents in virtual world, what do they actually learn? I was nearly drowned ... half suffocated under water in Terengganu... but my friends thought I was fine, just because I wanted to help my friend made me a victim for being pulled into the current... I was in panic, but I managed to kick the big rock under the water to push myself away from the current... had I care less about giving a hand to my friend, probably his girl might never has him in her heart (today). That's all fate... What can a geek like you understand when a man woke up on his bed knowing his wife was killed on the spot during the incident? He was given the second chance to do whatever he wanted for his life, even to marry again is still a possible solution... have you ever think about this?

This is life... a friend of mine said, larger than life... what does that mean? Ask BSB, they sang a song with a lyric "she is larger than life," Fxxk you! I told you not to use the F-word... use the P-word, "Please don't"... the One who is larger than life is God Almighty... how can a weak 'she' (yes, I'm a prejudice here) be larger than life... even a Jew is viewed as a total enemy by some Muslim, how can we live like that? Zannen desu ne (too bad)... you decide what you want? Fine... Fine with me... But to my fellow Muslim, be more cautious when you sing BSB song okay?

Yeah, I should get a sleep... no I shouldn't, I need to read Tokyo by Hayashi Fumiko for tomorrow's class... I was laughing at myself to view myself as a thinker because some friends believe they are... they say their circle is a group of thinkers... not including me, zannen desu ne? Who cares... I just can laugh to myself, and smile to see people are greater thinkers... But, small bit of effort is done there, that is to think...

________________________
If you stand waiting for you bus and you had nothing to do, I have a suggestion, THINK! That is a way of using your time properly... even if you think of bad plan, if you don't do it, it'll be one ajr (reward) for you.. that's why think is good... but to do what you think, think more than twice :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home