Friday, August 06, 2004

Touching My Laptop Again

It's about time for me to rest for the day, but it's hard! Really hard to let my eyes close when it is the day returning from travel or vacation. Not so long, coz just had 2 nights in Pangkar couples days ago, so it's not a long vacation. But then, being away from home for 5D and 4N travelling Perak as my summer vacation. From Taiping to Lumut and then to Pangkor, by KTM Komuter, by Putra, by Transnasional, by Blue Omnibus and also the Red Omnibus too and back to KL with Sri Maju, Intrakota (can't wait for CityLIner 222, damn so late! which caused me jamak ta'khir in PKNS Complex), and lastly walking back home.

Spent an evening at Pangkor beach, lama tak layan jiwang, not blues but that's the best time for me to retreat from the business of life and letting myself deep into muhasabah while others walking along the beach enjoying themselves. AstaghfiruLLAH, my life was terrible!! But, huh, life goes on and what I need to do is just keep going!

Bought a bag, a big bag though. Guess what? A big bag just for carrying Satay Ikan (18 packets for RM10, damn cheap!), dried squid and othe kind of Satay Ikan (6 big packet for RM10 also) and bla bla bla, the bag full... Huh?? Imagine, the bag is full, but I just bought it a couple minutes ago... wahahaha, that's my first time spending for Satay Ikan (sedap tu!!) that much...

Ah, time for bed. I've been invited to attend my fren's walimah (makan, makan dan makan je la.. aktiviti Melayu yang paling disukai perut kebanyakan orang!).. So, errr just got a call.... Shakir ajak pi minum jap... tau bini aku, mau dia bising sebab aku patutnya rehat (hahaha aku belum kawin lagi, bebas!! :p)
_____________________________
Chow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home