Monday, July 26, 2004

Codec

Since I bought a new PC, my laptop having problem with the video codec which until now I am not sure why and what had happened. I tried to solve it before but I just ignore it since I can have a better view using the new PC. Hmmm... maybe today is different, after a long while ignoring my laptop, I finally repaired the problem. I reinstalled my Divx Player and Divx codecs but it was useless. My final resort was reinstall the graphic card which at first failed but luckily it fixed by itself.

At last, I can watch Naruto using my laptop. I don't have to worry anymore :) yeah!!

Maybe it's because I fix the problem while reading Economics, my major la haha. Surely, I'm not good in Economics but I like it! Reading some theories like

- a tax cut can help to lower unemployment when the unemployment rate is high... (what I think: tax cut helps to reduce unemployment? how aaa?? got the ideas? yeah! got it!)
- inflation is primarily caused by a rapid rate of money creation... (what I think: am I clear with this too?? I think so, haha)
- ..........and many more theories and proven facts (based on reality)

Yeah, it's cool learning Economics as we learn how to make choice(s) in life. Choices is a trade-off... Trade-off?? What we get and what we let go? Yes, we'll choose a better one and have to let go the other opportunities of having this and that, doing this and that, and bla bla bla. In order to get the better choice, we have to pay (or clearly say to sacrifice) with other opportunities (choices).

Hmmm... I don't really want to type aimlessly about Economics since it might be better to have a sistematic way of sharing the knowledge. Maybe, InshaALLAH, later on we will share and learn together how understanding Economics is essential in how to make choice in life, or in other words how to live and manage our life. We want so many things and yet we don't know how to consume in the best and most satisfied way.

Bla bla bla and blur is the end :)

____________________________
Nak citer pasal baiki komputer, tapi macam lagi best citer pasal Ekonomi hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home