Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Went to Kedah

I just got back from travel yesterday at 6 a.m. Had a visit to my fren's house (Pali a.k.a. Etake). But, I feel wasted for not using my digicam to click some beautiful pictures in Alor Setar though I can see the city and the tower which is surely not as high as KL Tower. That was my 2nd time hanging around in Alor Setar. It was fun... but the most unforgettable is having a drink, hot coffee and pulled tea (haha teh tarik!), and suprisingly it only costs RM1.20... really cheap eh!

Nothing more than seeing my friend and had some discussion planning for vacation with other MU (Marquette University) members. InshaALLAH, part of the plan is to visit Kak Fairuz's village in Taiping. We MU students already met with Kak Fairuz's mom who came to Milwaukee last March to see the birth of her first grandchild named Yusuf (still remember the date which is 29 March 2004). So, inshaALLAH we'll spend a day or two in Taiping before having 2-3 days vacation in any island in Perak. Hmmm what should we do next? I know most of my friends plan to stay at home and having cooking course with their mom (me too hehe but I dunno when it'll be :D). But, it's good either to go to any island and having fun time for "santai."

InshaALLAH, after that, it'll be the best time to enhance our cooking abilities hehe. My mom is trying to teach me how to make a special kuah kacang with sambal petis which is really delicious eating with sayur celur, tastes like eating rojak. I missed the opportunity coz mom made it yesterday but I was not feeling well to stand and learn making the sauce. InshaALLAH, I'll have the chance later :)

___________________________
Got to stop here, still not feeling so well... my stomach is killing me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home